A totally clueless learning machine. Thank God for boot camp. Finally adult supervision I could understand and tolerate. Life improved by leaps and bounds as the school of hard knocks gently beat me into shape. I matured and learned to enjoy the the up and down adventures of Marriage, kids, pets, and career. So who was I? I was happy, challenged and fun loving.
Who am I today?
I have totally earned my PHD in life. That is piled high and deeper in every sense of the word. But I am an extremely happy and successful grandfather. I love to share the well earned wisdom gained to date with anyone unfortunate to need my opinion or seasoned knowledge. I remain an inquisitive soul still seeking knowledge.
Who am I becoming?
A kind gentle grandparent. A wise elder, A patient loving husband. A person who dreamed big and lived the dream with class, style, and integritiy.
Who was I in the past? I was a newly married, career driven individual. I would measure myself against my accomplishments in the business world. I'd deem this as slightly self-centered!
Who am I today? I am a balanced woman passionately living her life as a mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend and life coach! I am on a consistent journey of self discovery and loving every minute of it! I am blessed!
Who am I becoming? I am becoming a woman that is in-tune with her values, beliefs and dreams and living the life I've always imagined! Life is great...Live it with Passion!
Who was I in the past? I was a self-focused person. I was all about what others thought of me and driven by what would make me look the best in the eyes of others and that image had to be perfect for me to put it out there.
Who am I today? I am a person with more balance in my life. I am still a self-focused person however I am focused on myself to know myself better and grow myself.
Who am I becoming? I am becoming an amazing woman. I am driven by what has heart & meaning for me and living my values in all parts of my being ever day. I am a greater person who is living my high dream.
In the past I was a person simply moving through life without a purpose and without a passion. I perfected the art of being busy, but not simply being. If you were to view my world, you would of thought I "had it all". But secretly I was slowly dying on the inside knowing I had so much to give but not actually giving. I was lost and living in a world that belonged not to me.
Today I am balanced and on a mission to make up for lost time. I'm determined to utilize my gifts and talents to make a difference.
I am becoming a talented and effective life coach. One who strengthens the human connection and creates a community of good will. I am a person who is finding gratitude in the nooks and cranies of my world and enough self-confidence to conquer my fears. I am living from my heart and it feels GROOVY!
Who was I in the past? I was a typical “type A” driven to achieve and do everything better than perfect, working long hours, loving it, successful, happy, never enough hours in the day to accomplish all I wanted to, with a wealth of loving friends and family (and my critters,) always wanting to fit more into the day and sometimes forgetting to take time for the little things. I appeared happy, I thought I was…. Who am I today? Today I awaken with a longing for a better understanding of myself. It’s new to me. I’m in a transitional phase of my life which finds me sometimes a bit unsteady due to unknown territory but with exhilaration and excitement for what is to come, and taking time to enjoy something new in each day. I’ve always lived by my values but today I live consciously and with purpose. Who am I becoming? I am becoming a complex yet simple person, driven to live my life to the fullest, living with what has heart and meaning. I consciously and with purpose see my values, gifts and talents emerging and embrace them. I am learning to ask powerful questions, have conversations with depth and meaning which makes my life more rich and full. My relationships are taking on a deeper level. I am becoming a person who is focused on living my dream.
• Who was I in the past? I was a person who felt unique but wanted to fit in so felt even worse sometimes because I tried too hard, like a person who tried to be a part of the crowd, yet felt out of place at times because of my stray and odd thoughts. I believe it was the norm to ‘be the norm’ and that wasn’t so much my nature…so I became a bit confused and lost some of my independence and strength. Even in my marriage and midlife, I let some of my passions go and while I don’t have any regrets, I have great understanding of what influence different types of people and their energy can have on me. It’s all good now.
• Today I am focused, independent, braver, realizing my dreams, and understanding of others and that we are all unique and accepting of one another. There seems to be less anxiety in my life as I live more in the present as opposed to always looking towards the next goal or the future. There is no such thing as tomorrow being an emergency. It just hasn’t happened yet. I am evolving, full of family and new friends, confident and hopeful. I relish not knowing everything and engage in celebrating others’ accomplishments along with discovering my own.
• Who am I becoming and where am I going? My high dream is being realized each day as I wake up more and pull out of my little rabbit hole an inch at a time. What was pretend before is real now; and what it is in front of me I see. I like to try to meet people where they are and see the individual, including trying to figure out new strengths in all of us. It’s a mystery who I can become; my nephew met an Aborigine in Australia last year who looks at time and space as a continuum and lives with no watch…I’m enjoying living more in the present like this (in a linear fashion). True story, about the Aborigine I mean.
Who was I in the past?
ReplyDeleteA totally clueless learning machine. Thank God for boot camp. Finally adult supervision I could understand and tolerate. Life improved by leaps and bounds as the school of hard knocks gently beat me into shape. I matured and learned to enjoy the the up and down adventures of Marriage, kids, pets, and career. So who was I? I was happy, challenged and fun loving.
Who am I today?
I have totally earned my PHD in life. That is piled high and deeper in every sense of the word. But I am an extremely happy and successful grandfather. I love to share the well earned wisdom gained to date with anyone unfortunate to need my opinion or seasoned knowledge. I remain an inquisitive soul still seeking knowledge.
Who am I becoming?
A kind gentle grandparent. A wise elder, A patient loving husband. A person who dreamed big and lived the dream with class, style, and integritiy.
Who was I in the past?
ReplyDeleteI was a newly married, career driven individual. I would measure myself against my accomplishments in the business world. I'd deem this as slightly self-centered!
Who am I today?
I am a balanced woman passionately living her life as a mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend and life coach! I am on a consistent journey of self discovery and loving every minute of it! I am blessed!
Who am I becoming?
I am becoming a woman that is in-tune with her values, beliefs and dreams and living the life I've always imagined! Life is great...Live it with Passion!
Who was I in the past?
ReplyDeleteI was a self-focused person. I was all about what others thought of me and driven by what would make me look the best in the eyes of others and that image had to be perfect for me to put it out there.
Who am I today?
I am a person with more balance in my life. I am still a self-focused person however I am focused on myself to know myself better and grow myself.
Who am I becoming?
I am becoming an amazing woman. I am driven by what has heart & meaning for me and living my values in all parts of my being ever day. I am a greater person who is living my high dream.
In the past I was a person simply moving through life without a purpose and without a passion. I perfected the art of being busy, but not simply being. If you were to view my world, you would of thought I "had it all". But secretly I was slowly dying on the inside knowing I had so much to give but not actually giving. I was lost and living in a world that belonged not to me.
ReplyDeleteToday I am balanced and on a mission to make up for lost time. I'm determined to utilize my gifts and talents to make a difference.
I am becoming a talented and effective life coach. One who strengthens the human connection and creates a community of good will. I am a person who is finding gratitude in the nooks and cranies of my world and enough self-confidence to conquer my fears. I am living from my heart and it feels GROOVY!
Who was I in the past?
ReplyDeleteI was a typical “type A” driven to achieve and do everything better than perfect, working long hours, loving it, successful, happy, never enough hours in the day to accomplish all I wanted to, with a wealth of loving friends and family (and my critters,) always wanting to fit more into the day and sometimes forgetting to take time for the little things. I appeared happy, I thought I was….
Who am I today?
Today I awaken with a longing for a better understanding of myself. It’s new to me. I’m in a transitional phase of my life which finds me sometimes a bit unsteady due to unknown territory but with exhilaration and excitement for what is to come, and taking time to enjoy something new in each day. I’ve always lived by my values but today I live consciously and with purpose.
Who am I becoming?
I am becoming a complex yet simple person, driven to live my life to the fullest, living with what has heart and meaning. I consciously and with purpose see my values, gifts and talents emerging and embrace them. I am learning to ask powerful questions, have conversations with depth and meaning which makes my life more rich and full. My relationships are taking on a deeper level. I am becoming a person who is focused on living my dream.
• Who was I in the past? I was a person who felt unique but wanted to fit in so felt even worse sometimes because I tried too hard, like a person who tried to be a part of the crowd, yet felt out of place at times because of my stray and odd thoughts. I believe it was the norm to ‘be the norm’ and that wasn’t so much my nature…so I became a bit confused and lost some of my independence and strength. Even in my marriage and midlife, I let some of my passions go and while I don’t have any regrets, I have great understanding of what influence different types of people and their energy can have on me. It’s all good now.
ReplyDelete• Today I am focused, independent, braver, realizing my dreams, and understanding of others and that we are all unique and accepting of one another. There seems to be less anxiety in my life as I live more in the present as opposed to always looking towards the next goal or the future. There is no such thing as tomorrow being an emergency. It just hasn’t happened yet. I am evolving, full of family and new friends, confident and hopeful. I relish not knowing everything and engage in celebrating others’ accomplishments along with discovering my own.
• Who am I becoming and where am I going? My high dream is being realized each day as I wake up more and pull out of my little rabbit hole an inch at a time. What was pretend before is real now; and what it is in front of me I see. I like to try to meet people where they are and see the individual, including trying to figure out new strengths in all of us. It’s a mystery who I can become; my nephew met an Aborigine in Australia last year who looks at time and space as a continuum and lives with no watch…I’m enjoying living more in the present like this (in a linear fashion). True story, about the Aborigine I mean.